Home Page of Alberto Griggio
Researcher at Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK), Embedded Systems Unit,
led by Alessandro Cimatti.
From October 2005 to December 2009, I was a PhD student at DISI, University of Trento, supervised by Roberto Sebastiani
- Currently: Formal methods, SAT and SAT modulo theories
(SMT), model checking.
- In the past: Interactive and automated theorem proving,
security, process algebras (pi-calculus).
- Member of the MathSAT
- List of publications.
Software I have been involved in
- MathSAT 5, an SMT solver,
and its predecessor MathSAT 4.
- The symbolic model checker nuXmv.
- IC3ia, a simple, open source IC3-based model checker for infinite-state systems.
- smtlib2parser, a parser for the
SMT-LIB v2 language.
- aHg, an Emacs font-end for the Mercurial SCM.
- CPAchecker, a tool for Configurable Software Verification.
- Matita, an interactive theorem prover (proof assistant).
- wxGlade, a GUI builder for the wxWidgets library.
- Cornice, a simple image viewer.