Download for ESA-member states only
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The AUTOGEF Toolset and its documentation is available for download to anyone within the ESA member states under the terms outlined by the respective licenses. Residents in or inhabitants of the non-ESA member states are not allowed access to the distribution below. In that case, you can contact support for Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) details.
Toolset and DocumentationThe AUTOGEF toolset is designed to run within Ubuntu 12.04. The distribution consists of the following items:
- Part 1/2: redistributable part of the AUTOGEF toolset licensed under the AUTOGEF Public License and the GNU Public License.
- Part 2/2: non-redistributable backends of the AUTOGEF toolset licensed under FBK's Additional Components License.
- COMPASS user manual describing installation and user operation procedures.
- AUTOGEF user manual describing the AUTOGEF extension to COMPASS.
- SLIM syntax document.
- SLIM semantics document.
All download items are available by filling out the form below.
Download Request Form
The download works in two steps. (1) You fill out the form below and click request. (2) An email will be send to you within an hour containing download-links that are active for 24 hours. If you do not receive an email, please check your email-filters and otherwise, drop in an email through support.
LicenseLicensing of the AUTOGEF toolset towards ESA-member states consists of the following parts:
- CPL-part: this part of the AUTOGEF toolset falls under the AUTOGEF Public License (which is in turn based on the COMPASS Public License).
- GPL-part: this part of the AUTOGEF toolset falls under the GNU Public License.
- Restricted Redistribution part: this part of the AUTOGEF toolset falls under FBK's Additional Components License.